- 4000 hours Total Time;
- 1000 hours on B737NG;
- 500hours as TRI on B737NG*;
- Maximum age of 57 years old by the time of application submission;
- Valid ICAO ATPL License endorsed with a current B737NG and TRI Ratings;
- Valid Instrument Rating;
- Valid Medical Certificates Class One (1);
- Current flying on B 737 NG and/or has completed a recurrency training on the B737NG within six(6) months prior to joining the Airline;
- Level four (4) or higher English proficiency;
- No prior Aviation Incident or Accident;
- No criminal History;
CONTRACT DURATION :
Three (3) years,
PAYMENT (Net of local taxes):
Base Pay : $153,000 USD Annually ( $12,750 USD Monthly)
Hourly Pay : $110 USD per hour
* The base pay is for a minimum of ninety(90) hours monthly.
** Hourly pay refers to overtime of block hours above the basic monthly (90) hours.
Free accommodation for the first (14) days, there after, a monthly payment of $750 which has been included in the Base Pay above.
ROSTER SCHEME :
1) 16 weeks on, 3 weeks off during training up to qualified
2) 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off after qualified
Personal Accident and Loss of Licence Insurance ($100,000 USD).
Airline will provide the Crew Member and eligible family members one(1) Free of charge and four(4) Standby Economy class tickets per year on the Airline’s network under the Airline’s normal procedure subject on load.
Ground transportation to/from training centre and Airport to be reimbursed as per Airline’s reimbursement system.
Hotels accommodations while on duty flights that involve a lay-over.
For complete package details please contact one of our regional representatives today!